Why Choose Pre-finished Timber?
In today’s global market, prefinished timbers are pretty much the norm. Here are some of the reasons:
- Durability: Pre-finished with 9 layers of German Treffert finish, making them durable. Adding to that durability is the fact that UV technology provides superior curing of the wood, allowing woods to dry to their hardest degree – far in advance of your installation.
- Less mess: No sanding, staining, or sticky finishes means less mess in your home.
- No wait time: You won’t have to wait days (or weeks) for your flooring to completely dry. Once floors are installed, you can move right in and start enjoying your new flooring.
- Environmentally friendly: The finish E0 VOC rating so there are no harmful odours to deal with.
- Flawless Coating: No streaking, bubbling, or missed spots. Pre-finished planks include a thicker, more uniform coating than a manually finished boards.