Engineered For Quality
- 48 & 72hr water resistant technology.
- AC4 & AC5, superior abrasion, scratch & impact resistant.
- Colourfast, (anti-fade) & anti-static.
- Innovative décors, realistic embossing.
- Healthy, child & pet friendly, E1 emission level.
- High density fibreboard (HDF) core for durability & strength.
- Suitable for residential & commercial applications.
- Patented Valinge 5g click for easy install.
- Australian slip & fire test certified.
Details That Matter
- Australian timber & on-trend décors.
- Wide plank & long plank formats.
- 1 in 10 visual repeats
- Super durable, child & pet friendly.
- Suitable for all internal areas.
- Ok for wet mop cleaning.
- 100% natural materials, mainly wood.
- Suitable for in-slab hydronic heating.
Available in Australian Timber and authentic Oak colour tones from light to dark and individual, distinguished planks. A floor of timeless beauty to enrich any interior.
Looks and feels like a precious hardwood floor – unrivalled in depth and precision of how the structure meets perfectly with the decor. Produced with the latest embossing technology. Micro-bevel edges for enhanced wide plank visual.
Produced to strict World Class standards. For a healthy living, emissions of vapours are the same as you would expect from wood in its natural state.
Produced at the most modern, environmental friendly production facility of its kind.
Superior abrasion, scratch & impact resistance as well as colourfast (anti-fade) & anti-static properties.
Unbeatable Price vs Performance ratio compared to traditional hardwood floors. Great value for money with long-term cost savings making it the ideal choice for your flooring solution. It’s a low maintenance and easy to care flooring, there is no need to wax or polish and it will stay looking like the day you installed it for many years to come.
Laminate floor covering according to EN 13329 and EN 14041 High Density Fibreboard (HDF) E1 DoP KCH_LFa_002